- • Discover a growing network where you can find the clients your after all in the once place.
- • Access our weekly newsletter with tips and resources around how to grow your business and live a flourishing life.
- • Opportunity to collaborate and contribute via various platforms such as webinar’s, podcasts, articles and much more.
- • Exclusive invites to Zenith’s networking events where you can link up with other professionals and share invaluable insights and ideas.
- • Flexibility to set your own availability and meet clients where they are at whether it be in person, on video or through our messaging system.
Born from the vision of an aspiring young psychologist, Zenith was created with a heart to truly help people. CEO & Founder Chris Irving realised the need in the mental & physical health industry to create an easy to use and customer friendly directory that today’s generation could relate to. A trustworthy platform that users could access to make an informed decision when it came to choosing the right health professional for their needs. He calls it the ‘zomato for health professionals’ a place where each and every health expert will want to be apart of. Chris realised that many clients remained largely uninformed when it came to selecting a health professional, relying on their local GP’s referral or an ineffective google search. Now users can have the freedom of choice though our extensive database of professionals with detailed profiles making them more then just a name on paper.
Educate, Equip & Empower are three central components in the vision of Zenith. The way we achieve this is through not just providing a service & directory but a place for resources & knowledge. Get access to our informative articles, podcasts & videos or enhance your mental & physical health with handpicked products from our online store. We envision a one stop shop where you can essentially attain all your mental and physical health needs in the one place. We put convenience at the forefront of your experience which is invaluable in our society where time is paramount.
Our interactive forum provides a safe space where individuals can open up anonymously about what they are going through. Whether it be depression, anxiety, self-esteem, chronic injury or addiction there is a forum to cater for anyone’s needs where questions will be answered and free advice provided.